ADIABATIC HUMIDIFICATION - HEALTHCARE
Learn how ASHRAE's approval of Adiabatic Humidification for Health Care Facilities will affect your organization
- ASHRAE Recently approved the use of Adiabatic Humidification in Healthcare using RO Water.
- The Operational Energy Costs is significantly reduced compared to Electric Humidification.
- RH is the most significant factor associated with patient rooms infections. Though ASHRAE allows 20% RH for Surgical Suite.
- Electrical Humidification particularly in Outpatient surgery centers represent 5% to 10% of the HVAC ENERGY CONSUMPTION.
- Xcel Energy since 2009 has raised the demand costs during 8- Winter Months by 120% and Electric Humidifiers represent the huge demand during these months.
3:30 – 4:00pm: Registration & Networking
4:00 – 5:00pm: Program
5:00 – 6:00pm: Networking
Business Development Manager for Healthcare and Life Sciences and for Nortec Humidity, managing the United States and Canada.
He has been Healthcare manager for the last 2 years with Nortec. Main focus is on finding better solutions to improve patient outcomes in Healthcare and support the Industry focus on improving energy and sustainability.
Prior to Nortec, Pat spent 5 years working with a Physician and Hospital network to help improve Quality Care Metrics, HEDIS score measurements and patient outcomes. Overall, Pat has 18 years in the Healthcare Industry, working in different capacities to improve processes, profitability and better patient experiences.
Business Development Manager for Energy and Sustainability with Nortec Humidity.
He has been with Nortec Humidity for four years in Product Management and Business Development. He is a member of the Ottawa Valley ASHRAE Chapter, and volunteers in student outreach and career fairs with the chapter. Mr. Habets’ knowledge of humidification systems and applications has allowed him to present to ASHRAE chapter meetings and to other interested audiences across North America. He has a Bachelor of Engineering from Carleton University, specializing in Sustainable and Renewable Energy and is a registered EIT with Professional Engineers Ontario.
Thank you to our Program Sponsor: Carlson-LaVine Construction